Friday, April 2, 2010

Cocktails on Bowery!

Back on Bowery again, this time to visit the new pulsating, Pizzeria called Pulino.
In this Pizzeria they have a Bar, a great Bar and the greatest is that my girlfriend Sunny created most of these drinks. Well the greatest of the greatest was that last night I could come along for cocktail tasting.

23 cocktails in a couple of hours... goodbye wine tasting, hello cocktail tasting!
It is a whole laboratory of exciting different flavors... but I did make up my favorites and you should rush over and taste them:)

Bitter Brazillian
Italian Summer
Melagrana

For those of you who are a Campari drinker there is quite a few to choose between, I would pick:

Sorrento in Red

Curiously the Bartenders was making a lot of Bloody Mary´s, usually that would be a Brunch drink?
It made me think that maybe Pulino is becoming slightly famous for its Bloody Mary list?
Anyway the most popular, and also my favorite was;

Swedish Mari

Woke up with a slight buzz in my head but still wish I could have one of the Fizzy drinks above tonight.
Ah, what a delight! Thank you Sunny for bringing me along!


2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good cocktail. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...that sounds SO much better than wine tasting!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete